The EVAS™ warranty is void if systems are not serviced in accordance with required service periods.
• EVAS™ Service Policy & Price Sheet (PDF) Biennial (24 month) Service EVAS™ systems require regular service every 24 months. The service due date is clearly marked on each EVAS™ unit.
• 24 Month Service Form (PDF) 120 Month Rebuild 120 months from the original manufacture date, the EVAS™ system is rebuilt to the current configuration. This serves to renew the warranty period for an additional 10 years, and includes replacement of key system components.
• 120 Month Service Form (PDF) Special Inspection1111 A special inspection is required immediately after:
• The integrity of the EVAS™ container has been compromised;
• Any test in which the "Battery Condition" status indicates "Inop" (red test light or no light);
• Any use or deployment of EVAS™.
The owner, operator or designee shall visually check EVAS™ for general condition, security, and position in the cockpit.
The EVAS™ system must be given a blower and battery check to ensure proper battery voltage and blower motor operation. The span between checks should not exceed 90 days.
• 107STC-XXX ICA Manual (PDF)
• 107P Maintenance and User
Instruction Manual (PDF)
EVAS™ operators are required to perform regular inspections, to assure their units are in proper working order.
If EVAS™ is deployed in an emergency, please contact VSC Quality Assurance Department as soon as practical at 1-800-441-9230. Complete the Pilot Smoke Event Report, VS QC-Form 38 (see below).
• Pilot Smoke Event Report (PDF)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Quality Assurance department:
Voice: 800-441-9230 x223